PropertyGuru Agent Summit 2018
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE AGENTS AND TECHNOLOGY
Stay up-to-date with the property market forecast for 2018 and learn from industry-thought leaders on how to succeed in spite of the mixed signals, which hint at property market recovery, at the PropertyGuru Agent Summit.
- BE ELIGIBLE FOR APPLICATION OF 2 NON-CORE CPD POINTS -
RSVP at our events website now!
Admission via online registration only. Tickets are non-refundable/exchangeable.
TOPICS & SPEAKERS
Singapore's Real Estate Agencies: Now What?
Speaker: Mr. Harry Yeo, President, Institute of Estate Agents
Thailand Real Estate
and Opportunities Ahead for Agents
Speaker: Ms. P.D. Milo, Co-Founder, RE/MAX, Thailand
Agent Empowerment Session: Boosting Your
Speaker: Mr. Cijay Tew, Advisory Branch District Director, Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
Property in the Age of
a Digital Native
Speaker: Mr. Jason Gregory, Director - Agent Products, PropertyGuru Pte Ltd
PANEL DISCUSSION: Real Estate Trends in Reaction to Recent Innovations in the Tech Sphere
- Mr. Francis Tan, Chief Investment Officer, Scotia Real Estate
- Mr. Kunal Bagga, Managing Director – ePropertyTrack, PropertyGuru Pte Ltd
- Mr. Harry Yeo, President, Institute of Estate Agents
· Dr Davin Wang, Department of Real Estate, School of Design and Environment, National University of Singapore
1:30pm Singapore's Real Estate Agencies: Now What?
2:00pm Thailand Real Estate and Opportunities Ahead for Agents
3:00pm Agent Empowerment Session: Boosting Your Conversion Rates
4:00pm Tea Break & Networking Session
5:00pm Property in the Age of a Digital Native
5:30pm Panel Discussion: Real Estate Trends in Reaction to Recent
Innovations in the Tech Sphere
6:15pm Lucky Draw
Note: PropertyGuru reserves the rights to amend the programme without notice. Please refer to this page for the most updated programme.
About CPD Points
Application of non-core CPD points will be subjected to the approval of your respective agency’s KEO and that of CEA with a valid e-certification of attendance.
The e-certification of attendance will only be awarded to attendees who clock-in before 1:30pm and clock-out after 6:30pm and will be sent to your registered email address by 15 Feb 2018.
- The event description was updated. Diff#297529 2017-11-23 09:53:17
12:30 PM - 6:30 PM SGT
- HDB Hub Convention Centre, Auditorium
Standard $10.00 Early Bird (till 31 Dec, 2017) $8.00
- Venue Address
- HDB Hub Convention Centre, Auditorium, 480 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, Basement 1, Singapore 310480 Singapore
MRT Station: Toa Payoh (NS19),Exit A Bus Service: Bus 56, 105, 153, 232
PropertyGuru Pte Ltd118 Followers